Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Classy Chassy Auto Repair review in Twin Falls, Idaho: CLASSY CHASSY IS A SCAM OPERATION RUN BY A THIEF AND A LIAR KEN TERRY

Ken Terry, the owner of CLASSY CHASSY at 922 Delong ave, Twin Falls, Idaho, is a liar and a thief!!! He diverts customers funds from their repairs to other customers jobs that he has fallen behind on. He regularly defrauds insurance companies by over exaggerating the costs of repairs, uses faulty second hand, used parts in his repairs, and misleads customers into believing they need parts and repairs that they don't. He lied to my insurance company behind my back regarding the time he needed to make repairs on my vehicle so they would extend my rental car coverage during said repairs, which resulted In said company CANCELLING my insurance coverage!!! He also mislead me into believing I needed several sensors in my vehicle replaced when it had a starting issue that he charged me $300.00 for. He NEVER replaced ANY of said sensors, as the problem was that my security system was malfunctioning which I found out later from another mechanic.
Review
Cons
  • Billing
  • Any of it
  • Time frames for repairs
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$1900
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags